MEET THE TEAM
- Title: Owner
- Bio: David has been in the HVAC trade for 15+ years. He and his wife Andrea started Freedom Heating & Air Conditioning in 2011. David learned the trade while aboard the Harry S. Truman in the US Navy and at MCTC. David is NATE certified, certified in NCI Combustion Analysis, NCI Air Balancing, and holds his Master competency cards in gas, refrigeration, warm air, ventilation, and hot water/steam. David is married and has 4 sons. In his spare time, David enjoys spending time with his family, working out and is a Wild fan.
- Title: Service Technician
- Bio: Jon has been with Freedom Heating & Air Conditioning since 2017. Jon has been working in the HVAC field since 2016. Jon is EPA certified. Jon is married and has two sons. Jon enjoys spending his free time with his family, playing with his boys, hunting, fishing and anything else outdoors.
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Bio: Amy has been with Freedom Heating & Air Conditioning since 2013. Amy learned the trade while on the job and holds a Bachelor’s degree from Hamline University. Amy is married and has a daughter. In her spare time, Amy enjoys coaching gymnastics and spending time with her family and friends.
Rae Lynn Monahan
- Title: Office Assistant
- Bio: Rae Lynn has been with Freedom Heating & Air Conditioning since 2015. Rae Lynn holds an A.A. in Liberal Arts. Rae Lynn enjoys spending time with her family and friends. In her spare time, Rae Lynn enjoys gardening, music and making arts and crafts.