MITSUBISHI HYPER-HEAT IS A SUPER EFFICIENT HEATING TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY ON ENERGY
SOUNDS GREAT, BUT HOW DO HYPER-HEATING DUCTLESS SYSTEMS WORK?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Ductless splits, also called “Mini-Splits” pump cooled or heated refrigerant directly to the wall or ceiling-mountedair-handling unit, and each unit has its own wireless electronic temperature control system, a.k.a., a remote.
Here’s how the system works in a single room application
- The indoor unit uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly pushes the chilled air it where you need it in your living space.
- Refrigerant and electrical lines connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit through a 3″ opening in the exterior wall.
- The outdoor unit’s state-of-the-art heat pump cools or warms refrigerant and sends it back inside to the air handler, which continuously monitors the room for changes in temperature and sends conditioned air to the areas of the room that need it.
WATCH MITSUBISHI’S HYPER-HEAT VIDEO
Learn more about Mitsubishi’s revolutionary new product by watching the video introduction to their H2i family of products.
HYPER HEAT IS ENERGY EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
REDUCES YEARLY ENERGY COSTS
Hyper-heat systems use green technologies and are much more efficient, so homeowners never have to sacrifice comfort over concerns about high-energy costs.
- INVERTER-driven technology results in substantial energy and utility savings for homeowners.
- Zone control for improved comfort and decreased energy usage.
- All MXZ H2i Systems are ENERGY STAR® rated.
COMFORT BY NUMBERS WITH ZONES
Save even more on energy by heating only the rooms you want. Each room (zone) operates independently with its own wireless or wired remote control, so people in different rooms can choose the temperature that makes them most comfortable.
DUCTLESS HYPER-HEAT TECHNOLOGY IS GREAT FOR ANY HOME; BUT IT’S ESPECIALLY GOOD FOR THESE APPLICATIONS:
Row homes are typically short on the additional space needed for the ductwork of a traditional heating and cooling system, making Hyper-Heat a perfect fit.
Don’t muck up the aesthetics of your older or historic home. Since Hyper-Heat is ductless, it doesn’t require the bulky ductwork of traditional systems.
Sometimes you just need to heat an additional living space. Ductless with Hyper-Heat is a great supplement to your existing heating and cooling system.
AND, THAT’S NOT ALL…
HYPER-HEAT FOR WINTER
AIR CONDITIONING FOR SUMMER
Mitsubishi’s Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ is a ductless technology. And, since ductless both heats and cools, this system is a true, year-round comfort solution for your home.
Find out even more on our ductless site:
Be a part of the Freedom Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. family and receive exclusive information about ductless products, promotions, tips and more!